The Property Update includes statistics and features to ensure Members and the public are informed of the latest and most comprehensive data and commentary on the Victorian residential property market.
The industry call centre, Sales Results, a joint initiative with realestateview.com.au, ensures the REIV receives reports from estate agents of more auction and private sales than any other source, leading to a better Property Update.
These initiatives further enhance the REIV’s reputation for providing the most timely, useful and reliable data.
Key features of our quarterly Property Update include:
- A range of median price statistics, such as median price statistics for municipalities in metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria, as well as median price statistics for inner, middle, and outer metropolitan Melbourne.
- Coloured maps to plot median prices in a more accessible fashion. Now featuring an additional ‘change in medians’ locality map.
- ‘Auction Update’, a section containing data and commentary on the Victorian auction market.
- Rental market data for Melbourne and selected regional centres, including vacancy rates and median rents.
- ‘Commercial Corner’, a section devoted to the Victorian commercial and industrial market.
- An explanation of our methodology and key terms.
If you would like me to email you a copy send me an email to email@example.com and put Property Update in the subject line.